The detector settings and data acquisition can be controlled with easy to use, yet powerful in house developed software “SoPhy”. The main features are:
- Detector setup and calibration tools.
- Image frame collection into binary or ASCII file formats.
- Run on Windows, Mac and Linux.
- Tools for data collection and processing:
- Parameter scan measurements (including external parameters controlling experimental setup).
- Per-pixel spectrum measurement.
- Filtering of measured radiation patterns (i.e. background suppression using pattern recognition).
- Beam-hardening calibrations.
- Ordered-Subset Expectation Maximization (OSEM) tomography reconstruction.
- Possibility to use SoPhy as a Matlab toolbox.
Fig. 4: Screenshot of the detector control software SoPhy.
We provide also drivers for EPICS data acquisition systems and libraries to integrate the detector into custom DAQ systems are provided too. The libraries support also all three major operating systems (Windows, Linux, Mac OS X).