Inside Sales Engineer
As Inside Sales Engineer you will be part of the wider Sales team. Your core responsibility will be Lead Management – you will find innovative ways to build new relationships, increase sales and collaborate with different departments to deliver the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Actively search for new clients
- Negotiate contract terms
- Provide pre-sales technical assistance
- Provide after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with customers
The Ideal Candidate
- Bachelor or Master degree in an engineering discipline
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience
- Hands on experience in Transmission Electron Microscopy
- Basic programming knowledge
- Customer Service experience is preferred
- Experience working with technologies/high-tech products is preferred
- Tons of energy, confidence and a great team spirit
- Ability to think outside the box and solve problems
- Passion for people and great communication skills
- Open to travel
What You Can Expect From Us
- Modern Campus in the heart of Amsterdam Science Park
- An international & professional environment which respects diversity, equality, and individuality
- A dynamic and innovative company culture that fosters development, offering training and learning opportunities
- Flexibility and freedom to work from home
- Competitive salary based on knowledge and experience
Do you think you could be a good fit? In that case, please send your Cover Letter and CV to email@example.com attn. Hans Radhoe.
In case of questions concerning this vacancy, feel free to contact +31 207235200.
Acquisition calls by recruitment agencies will not appreciated.
ASI is an equal opportunity employer. Religion, age, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, race, or colour does not affect hiring, promotion, development opportunities, pay, or benefits. ASI provides fair treatment of employees based on merit. The company complies with all applicable national and Dutch labour laws.