Production and Test Engineer
Are you passionate about science and high-tech instrumentation and is structure something that comes naturally to you?
We are looking for a production and test engineer who can coordinate and manage the production process of all our sensors, the key component of all our devices. You will also coordinate problem-solving for issues related to the hardware components and will be responsible for the quality control of our detectors. We value new colleagues who take initiative and are eager to learn.
Amsterdam Scientific Instruments is a fast growing high-tech company based at the Science Park in Amsterdam. We sell advanced cameras in the research market and to Industry and are convinced that new camera technology will enable future scientific breakthroughs. Therefore we develop high-end single particle cameras for electron microscopy, X-ray, Mass Spectrometry and visible light.
Your profile looks something like this
- Education: BSc, MSc in a technical study or relevant experience;
- Background: background in electronics, physics or mechanics, experience with; laboratory work, testing or production;
- Working hours: 32-40 hours
- Test hardware components;
- Test our products at different stages in the production process;
- Manage stock of our chip assemblies and safeguard the quality;
- Probing asics/sensors;
- Coordinate problem solving for our PCB’s;
- Communication with suppliers;
- Help optimize processes related to production/testing;
What we offer
Our technology is state of the art and we constantly improve our products. Innovation is a term that we try to implement on all levels and teaching and learning from each other is therefore highly valued. We also work in close collaboration with Nikhef, the Dutch National Institute for Subatomic Physics, and CERN on developing our products.
In case you are interested, please send your Cover Letter and Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org attn. Fei An Tjan.
In case of questions concerning this vacancy, make use of +31 207235200.
Acquisition calls by recruitment agencies will not be appreciated.